Splash into Waterworld!
Ridgehaven’s Waterworld Aquatic Centre opens for a summer of fun from Tuesday 2 October. Waterworld caters for people of all ages, with three outdoor swimming pools, three waterslides and a splash pad. It also has free barbeque facilities, a café and shady picnic areas and lawns.
DISCOUNTED BIRTHDAY PARTIES: Book a Waterworld birthday party for October or November 2018 and enjoy a reduced price of $6 off per child for the self-catered ($17 pp.) and standard ($20 pp.) packages. Discounted price is displayed in the booking system.
Book your child’s next birthday party at Waterworld and make it a day to remember. The two-hour hosted parties include water-based activities and priority waterslide use.
- 2 hour hosted event
- Unlimited access to Waterworld before and after the party, including waterslides during operating hours
- 1 hour of fun water based activities including priority access to the waterslides
- Food and refreshments served in a private party area – either inside (includes fridge access) or outside areas available
- A group photo for the birthday boy or girl
- Free entry and pool use for host parents
Birthday parties can be booked on Saturday or Sunday between 11.30am – 1:30pm or 2pm – 4pm.
Self-catered – $23 per person – minimum of 10 people per party
- Families to supply their own food and refreshments for their guests. No food or drink is provided.
Standard – $26 per person – minimum of 10 people per party
A choice of the following food options:
- Nuggets + potato gems
- Party pie & sausage toll + potato gems
- Individual pizza + potato gems
- Fresh cut sandwich + potato gems
- Ice cream cake (serves up to 15)
- Party bag (lolly bag, sticers, balloon, toy, Freddo)
For any questions about our birthday parties, please call us on 8397 7439 or email us at email@example.com.
Parties are held indoors or outdoors, with self-catered and catered party options available. Guests receive unlimited access to Waterworld before and after the party.
Visit our website to book a party today
Watch around water
While our lifeguards do a great job, parents/carers should actively supervise children at all times at Waterworld. It’s all about working together to keep children safe.
A child aged under 5 years must always be within arm’s reach while at the centre.
Visit our website for more information about Waterworld, including opening hours and entry fees.