- This event has passed.
Bastille Day Celebrations At The Adelaide Central Market
14/07/2020 @ 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM ACSTFree
South Australians can enjoy all-things French when the Adelaide Central Market celebrates Bastille Day over three days on Friday 10, Saturday 11 and Tuesday 14 July.
The Market will be decked out in a variety of French-themed decorations including red, white and blue striped umbrellas, buntings and fairy lights in aisles.
Other highlights include:
– Pop-up crepe bar
– French-inspired product bundles from The Smelly Cheese Shop and Les Deux Coqs including cheese and wine packs, picnic baskets and other specialty products
– A variety of French food including raclette from The Smelly Cheese Shop, as well as French onion soup, croissants, baguettes and desserts from Les Deux Coqs
– Les Deux Coqs will launch two new products – 1 in Charcuterie and one in Patisserie
– Live music will be performed at selected times across the three celebration days
– French music Spotify playlist played throughout the entire Market – created by Smelly Cheese Shop owner Valerie Henbest
For more information visit, https://adelaidecentralmarket.com.au/whats-on/