- This event has passed.
School Holiday Program – Girls Wellness Activity Day!
12/01/2021 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM ACDT$54.95
Encourage your daughter to build skills in confidence, self-love and independence. Book her in for a Girls Wellness Day here: https://www.girlguidessa.org.au/girls-wellness-activity-day-ggsa/
The Girls Wellness Activity Day will be an uplifting and rewarding day, packed full of fun activities that are aimed at teaching young girls valuable life lessons. Fostering thriving, confident and happy young women is what they do at Girl Guides South Australia.
During this Wellness Day, your daughter will:
– Relax with yoga and meditation on the beach
– Build her confidence, gratitude and self-love
– Plant herbs while learning about the importance of protecting the environment
– Learn to cook healthy and delicious snacks
– Create vision boards, affirmation boards and mindfulness jars to help develop mindfulness strategies
– Make DIY face masks and lip scrubs using natural ingredients
– Contribute to the community through community engagement initiatives
The Girls Wellness Activity Day is the perfect holiday activity for young girls (aged 8 – 12) looking to spend time outside with their friends, develop invaluable life long skills and make new friends. Your daughter does not need to be associated with Girl Guides, this event is open to all young girls in Adelaide.
Date & Time: Tuesday 12 January 2021, 9am – 3pm
Where: Beachfront GTS Dolphin Campsite, 43 George Robertson Drive, Largs North, SA, 5016
Who: Girls aged 8 – 12 (girls don’t need to be a Girl Guides member to attend!)
Booking link: https://www.girlguidessa.org.au/girls-wellness-activity-day-ggsa/
Girl Guides South Australia is a reputable not for profit organisation that has been fostering resilient, confident and happy young girls for over 100 years.