Here’s a way to keep the kids busy for a while AND try their luck at winning some great prizes to cheer them up while we all prepare to isolate this Easter. We’re running Adelaide’s first (we think?) online Easter Hat Parade!
Joining in and going in the draw to win some great prizes is easy.
Just get your very best Easter hat/bonnet ready
Take a photo and
1) upload it to Instagram using the #kiaeasterhatparade
2) if you don’t have Instagram or your account is private use the form below to send your image to us. Please note, by doing so you permit us to use your photo on our website and social media platforms.
If you don’t like showing your kids faces online that’s fine, just take a photo of the top of their head with the hat on, no faces needed.
We have some great spot prizes to giveaway including 5 x Sand Art packs from Kidsplay Crafts (value $30 each) and some delicious Easter Eggs.
So what are you waiting for? Get the craft box out and get the kids busy making their best Easter hat or bonnet. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Online parade will run from 9am Thursday April 2 until 9am Sunday April 12
Terms and conditions
Entrants may only enter a photograph of their own child or grandchild and must be or have the approval of each of the Entered Child’s parents and/or legal guardians. Entrants must own the copyright of the photograph uploaded or otherwise be entitled to use the photograph in this way. An eligible child may only be entered once for the competition.
Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
- they will not submit any material that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication in the context of this competition;
- they will only submit Content which they have personally created or have the right to submit;
- they have the approval of all parents and/or legal guardians of the Entered Child (and any other children) depicted in the entry;
- they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties contained in these Conditions of Entry.
- they are fully responsible for the Content which they submit. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether an entry will be posted, or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove any Content at any time in its absolute discretion. However, The Promoter is not responsible for any Content uploaded to the site and visitors to the site view it at their own risk. Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post Content on its website, the terms and warranties set out in these Conditions of Entry continue to apply;
- to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies they have or may have against the Promoter with respect to the entries they submit and their use of the Promotion Facebook Page, and agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its officers, agents and affiliates harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to their use of the site;
- to report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content or privacy complaints by emailing email@example.com. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any Content from the Promotion Facebook Page and invalidate any associated entry without prior notice in its sole discretion, including if properly notified that such material infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
- All copyright remains with the photographer / entrant.
- The Promoter asserts no claims to the rights of any image entered into the competition.
- If The Promoter uses any images through website or social media channels the photographer / entrant will be credited. Entrants consent to the use of their images in this way.