It’s been a tough few months for the guys up at Warrawong Wildlife Sanctuary in the Adelaide Hills. Business was quiet in the Adelaide Hills because of the fires. Now the Sanctuary is closed because of COVID-19
The animals still need to be fed and cared for though, so to help with those costs you now have the opportunity to sponsor an animal at Warrawong!
Animal Adoption is a great way to support the ongoing care of each animal at the Sanctuary. By adopting your favourite animal, you can help with feed, vet care, animal husbandry, and enrichment. All the animals at the Sanctuary will benefit from your support.
You can also gift an animal adoption to a loved one. Animal adoptions are a perfect gift to animal lovers for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, or any special occasion.
Here’s what’s included in your animal adoption for $99
* Adoption of your chosen animal for one year
* A personalised certificate of adoption via email
* A shout out on our Facebook page
* A private, 15 minute encounter with your adopted animal for two people at the Sanctuary (when we re-open)
* Two general admission tickets to the Sanctuary, for your encounter (when they reopen)
To adopt an animal, simply click on the link below.
Write the animal you’d like to adopt and the name of the person adopting the animal in the “special requirements” box.
We can’t wait until everything is over and we can go up to visit Addie, our adopted Red Kangaroo!