This Coastal Walk is a collaborative effort between 6 local councils to create a 70km walking and cycling path along the Adelaide coastline that is continuous, from North Haven to Sellicks Beach. The path has most of the sections developed for both walkers and cyclists (still under development in some areas). It is shared access and you can walk or cycle and it is accessible for wheelchairs and prams.
One of the wonders of Adelaide is being able to take a coastal walk of this distance and enjoy a dip in the ocean in summer as you go, or a coffee at a café if its winter!
Here are sections you can walk and cycle today:
- North Haven to Semaphore- 7.2km
- Semaphore to Grange – 7.6km
- Grange to Henley Square – 2.0km
- Henley Square to Glenelg – 7.5km
- Glenelg to Brighton – 4.2km
- Brighton to Hallett Cove – 8.8km
- Hallett Cove to northern boundary of Port Stanvac – 2.5km
- Southern boundary of Port Stanvac to Port Noarlunga – 3.6km
- Port Noarlunga to Moana – 6.5km
- Moana to Maslin Beach – 4.3km
- Maslin Beach to Willunga – 4.1km
- Willunga to Sellicks Beach – 9.1km
For more info visit www.southaustraliantrails.com/trails/coast-park-path