- This event has passed.
Christmas Riverbank Lights (Formerly West End Brewery)
YES! The ‘Brewery Lights are back! But its going to work a little bit differently. Still FREE however you’ll need to book. Read on……
This iconic South Australian tradition of our free Riverbank Christmas Lights dates all the way back to 1959, with many families making it an annual fixture on their festive season calendar. This year, due to COVID restrictions, guests will need to pre-book free tickets for 1 of the 4 time slots each night and each session will host just 500 guests, so don’t delay.
Here is the link BOOK HERE
- Get familiar with the entry point on the map below.
- Free parking available in the Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Arrive early for your session. At least 15 mins as you need to check in and blah blah its busy, you only get an hour.
- Facemasks are recommended in the event that social distancing is not possible
- Social distance as best you can and use the QR check in and be covid safe whilst viewing the lights
- You get an hour. Please lave when your time is up. Do the right thing.
- Please note there will be no food and entertainment vendors at this event unlike previous years.
Should you have any queries which are not covered above, please email email@example.com