These Golden Rough’s only need 3 ingredients and don’t take long to make at all. Enjoy this delish recipe from The Colourful Housewife.
- 1 block of Cadbury cooking chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup of coconut (add more if you like a lot of coconut)
What to do:
- Put the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave bowl and place in the microwave on high for 1 minute
- When it’s melted, stir through until it’s a runny consistency
- Add the coconut and stir through
- Next, pour the mixture into molds or, if you want them thin like golden roughs, use cookie cutters and pour enough in just to cover the bottom of mold
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours
- Once firm, push down hard on the cookie cutters to cut off any leakage, and pop out the chocolates, then do the same with the molds
- Next, consume them before the kids get home! Ha!
For more great recipes head to The Colourful Housewife website