An easy, delicious cake. This one would be a nice one for the holidays when you don’t really want to spend too long in the kitchen!
1 kilo of dried fruit
2 Cups of self raising flour
2 1/2 cups of fruit juice (or orange, peach, tropical…)
- Place fruit and juice in a container with a lid on it and let sit over night
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Add the flour into the fruit and juice bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon
- Place all of the cake mix into an oiled 20cm tin
- Place it on lowest shelf in the oven and bake for 2 hours
- Once it’s cooked, remove it from tin and let it cool completely
- Next, place it in an air tight container
- Then slice it up and enjoy! Yummy!