Halloween will spook Adelaide this year on Saturday the 31st of October, which is also going to be a full moon! Extra spooky! Love it or loathe it the Halloween tradition is bigger than ever this year in Adelaide with a number of spooky events happening for all ages and scare levels. Check out the calendar below for all the best Halloween events happening this October.
For all the latest COVID safe information from SAPOL – click here
Halloween Events in Adelaide. If we’ve missed your event click here to list it with us for FREE!
The Best Streets for Trick or Treat in Adelaide
Please make sure to only knock on houses displaying a Trick or Treaters welcome sign. Be respectful to those not wanting to participate.
Trick or Treat Ettiquette – The scary seven
- Halloween is not compulsory. If you hate it, and you don’t want to participate that’s more than fine. Turn your front light off and post a friendly note on the door letting people know not to knock. Just don’t poo poo on the people who think it’s fun (like us)
Download the SAPOL Yes to trick or treat poster here
Download the SAPOL No to trick or treat poster here
- As above, please respect those houses not participating and please remember your manners!
- Kids, please trick or treat in a group. It’s way more fun and way more safe!
- Let’s tone down the sex and turn up the scare for the costumes. Try and be an example for the kids, flash the peeling zombie skin coming off your face rather than boobs and bums!
- Offer wrapped lollies and chocolates. A bowl of unwrapped lollies with a thousand kiddy hands passing through it is a whole nightmare of it’s own.
- Go easy on the healthy “treats” It’s trick or TREAT not trick or sultana.
- Have fun! Don’t feel pressure to buy the most expensive costume – have fun making one at home
More Halloween Inspo…
Halloween – you either love it or loathe it! But there’s no denying it’s growing in popularity every year in Australia. With so much marketing in the shops these days Mr 4 has been so inquisitive about what it is, but mainly how he to can get candy (thanks YouTube)….
This post is sponsored by costumebox.com.au where you’ll find thousands of costumes, accessories, decor and craft accessories for Halloween with prices starting at just a few dollars. Order before October 27 to be sure your costume arrives in time. My family does…
First of all #winningpun on my post title, arm and leg….halloween…..ha ha ha get it. #mumjoke. We’ve trawled the internet looking for some Halloween inspo that doesn’t include a trip to the costume hire shop, doesn’t require any great sewing ability (a BIG bonus…