makes around 40 balls
Great for kids birthday parties!
- 500g minced beef either pre bought or minced using the Magimix
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs – made using the Magimix
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter – can be left out if there are nut allergies
- 2 teaspoons of vegemite
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 medium size carrot – grated using Magmix
- 4 cubes of Meredith Dairy marinated goat cheese (can be substituted with a small square of Danish feta but I definitely suggest trying to find Meredith Dairy brand)
- 4 spring onions chopped
- A squirt of tomato sauce, or use two squirts if you have left out the peanut butter.
- Make your breadcrumbs and set aside
- If you’re mincing your own beef, mince and set aside
- Grate carrot and set aside
- Add ALL ingredients into the Magimix food bowl or food processor and run food processor setting until everything is combined
- Roll bite size meatballs
- Bake on a lined tray in a 200 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.