August 6, 2022 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ACST
One event on 07/08/2022 at 9:00 AM
Science Alive! really is all kinds of awesome. Join this fun family day out and discover how science and technology influences our everyday lives.
With over 60 exhibitors including all the big names in science and technology, enjoy interactive, dynamic and educational displays, plus spectacular science shows and performances for all ages. There’s something to spark the curiosity in all of us!
Science Alive! is the largest, single, interactive, mobile science exhibition in Australia. It helps to build our community’s awareness of the scope and importance of science and technology in our everyday lives, celebrating South Australia’s successes and inspiring future generations of science and technology professionals. There’s no better event to experience first hand all fields of science and technology.
Spectacular shows include’
- The Science Bubble Show
- Professor Flint’s Jurrasic Poop
- Nitro Nat – The Phantastic Physics Show
- Animals Anonymous Wildlife Show with Adrian Sherriff
Interactive Exhibits include;
- VR Zone
- Andy Thomas Space Foundation (ATSF)
- Lockheed Martin
- Australian Space Discovery Centre
- Plus more…
WHERE: Adelaide Showground
- Saturday 6 August | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday 7 August | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Child (4 – 17 years) – $12.50
- Adult (19+) – $20
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) – $60
Tickets available now – click here