In the park in front of the Adelaide Aquatic Centre you’ll find Bush Magic Playground.
What I like about this playground
- Lots of parking available either on the street or in the Adelaide Aquatic Centre Carpark
- Range of park equipment suitable for both really young ones and older kids. It has a maze, a pommel see saw (we loved this), slides, monkey bars, rope bridge, sand play area, swings, tunnels
- Low monkey bars! Perfect for adventurous ones like mine to have a go on their own without help from Mum! (and without having to worry about a fall from up high
- Cafe near by (in the Aquatic Centre) as well as toilet facilities. Nice ones. The cafe is also open early from 6am until as late as 7pm
- Well maintained. It’s not the newest park on the block but it was nice and clean and the equipment was well maintained.
- Liberty Swing (you’ll need to grab the key from the Aquatic Centre staff to use it)
- Fully fenced! YAY no run aways
- A small grassy hill perfect for roly poly’s, or a picnic rug
- BBQ facilities and a few different picnic tables available good option for a birthday party
- Lots of spots for Mums and Dads to sit, there were a few picnic tables/benches scattered around both inside and outside of the fenced area, as well as a large undercover area perfect for a mid play snack.
What we thought could be better
- We visited in winter where shade wasn’t an issue but I think it could get quite hot in the middle of summer. The adjacent park is quite shaded but the actual playground area itself could do with a shade sail.
Bush Magic Playspace
Where: Jeffcott Drive North Adelaide