These are a great little Easter treat that the whole family can join in on making. So fun and easy and YUMMY! Thanks to Jess from Cook n Create for this great Easter idea.
- 200g chocolate broken into pieces (TIP: You can always mix chocolates to make up the 200g)
- 85g Shredded wheat (You can also use Cornflakes, Rice crispies, Weetbix etc – Whatever cereals you have just make sure they are crushed)
- 2 x 100g bags of mini eggs
- Melt the chocolate in a small glass bowl placed over a saucepan of barely simmering water (Do it slowly – Believe it or not chocolate burns really easily!)
- In another bowl crush the cereal
- Pour the chocolate over the crushed cereal and mix thoroughly (A metal spoon is easiest)
- Spoon the mixture into the 12 cupcake cases (Use a cupcake tin if you can to keep the shape)
- Use the back of a metal teaspoon to firmly press the mixture into the cases. Make a little dip in each nest for the eggs to sit.
- Place ¾ mini eggs in each nest and chill in the fridge for an hour or so. ENJOY!