Where: Jeffcott Drive North Adelaide
This beautiful spot might well be Adelaide’s best toddler playground. Let us know what you think! Set amongst the parklands adjacent the Adelaide Aquatic Centre, this fully fenced playground is shaded by the huge trees in the area and is just such a lovely serene place for a play.
What I like about this playground
- Lots of parking available either on the street or in the Adelaide Aquatic Centre Carpark
- Range of park equipment suitable for both really young ones and older kids. It has a maze, a pommel see saw (we loved this), slides, monkey bars, rope bridge, sand play area, swings, tunnels
- Low monkey bars! Perfect for adventurous ones like mine to have a go on their own without help from Mum! (and without having to worry about a fall from up high
- Cafe near by (in the Aquatic Centre) as well as toilet facilities. Nice ones. The cafe is also open early from 6am until as late as 7pm
- Well maintained. It’s not the newest park on the block but it was nice and clean and the equipment was well maintained.
- Liberty Swing (you’ll need to grab the key from the Aquatic Centre staff to use it)
- Fully fenced! YAY no run aways
- A small grassy hill perfect for roly poly’s, or a picnic rug
- BBQ facilities and a few different picnic tables available good option for a birthday party
- Lots of spots for Mums and Dads to sit, there were a few picnic tables/benches scattered around both inside and outside of the fenced area, as well as a large undercover area perfect for a mid play snack.