2021 Early-bird tickets are available NOW until October 1st > BOOK here!
ONLINE SPECIAL OFFER!
$30 PER PERSON
EARLY BIRD ONLY!!
GATE PRICE $45 PER PERSON
The Kids in Adelaide team have been eagerly awaiting the announcement of Santa’s Wonderland 2021 and we can’t wait to join in this year’s festivities. Have a read of last year’s review and start getting excited because we just know this year, is going to be even more magical!
Fair to say we love Santa’s Wonderland even more than Christmas lollies and that, my friends is a big call. It’s super fun, easy and actually really, really good value! Highlights for our kids aged 5, 8, and 9 years old included the free activity trail, selfie opportunities galore, rides, rides, rides and more rides, and the snow at entry and closing time. My five-year-old still thinks this is the ACTUAL North Pole. Job well done Santa’s Wonderland!
Most people wonder what on earth would keep them busy for 3 hours – but we could have actually spent longer, it was that entertaining. With three kids in tow on my own, I actually could have used another hour. We missed a few things, so my advice is to chat to your kids about using your time wisely and stick to some type of order when doing the activity trail (my crew just wanted to go here, there and everywhere – drawn in three different directions by the bright lights!)
We attended on opening day and again, it went off without a hitch. It is a really well run event, with nicely limited session numbers so you really are not wasting time in long line ups and the like.
We had tickets to the 2 pm session and parking was easy peasy and free in nearby streets. I packed a few apples to keep us going, but good to know there were several onsite options available. No one was keen to sit still for too long to eat. Some seating is provided and my tip for the Mums & Dads is the coffee near the stage show was pretty good and the chocolate dipped strawberries are worth it at the food outlet end.
Your ticket price includes a three-hour session of free and unlimited access to all of the most popular activities and rides as well as some exciting new additions. Some of the favourite and new National Pharmacies Christmas pageant floats are on display too so that was pretty cool. Everyone loved the free ‘activity trail’ show-bag and we quickly filled ours with selfie props, reindeer food, Christmas decorations and all sorts to take home. We loved Mrs. Christmas and all of the ‘elfie & selfie’ opportunities around the trail.
Tickets can be purchased online and it’s best to book in advance, as sessions will sell out (plus the door price goes up by a few bucks). You will easily fill three hours with loads of entertainment, and free unlimited child-friendly rides – our kids LOVED the Reindeer Race, Tobogganing and Dragon Roller Coaster best. Also included are unlimited ice skating and toboggan slides in ‘Ice Wonderland’, jumping castles, Christmas letter writing and HEAPS MORE including live stage shows in every session. There are so many beautiful settings for photos and actual falling snow at the end!
We really enjoyed our family visit to Santa’s Wonderland – the kids had a blast and loved the multitude of rides, shows and activities during our time. Add it to your Christmas traditions. The value is amazing and the event has daily sessions until (including) 24th December. Absolute ten out of ten – you won’t find a more magical Christmas experience anywhere.
• All adults and children aged 2 years & above require an ENTRY ticket (children under 2 years old are FREE and do not require an entry ticket).
UNLIMITED FREE RIDES
• Dodgem Cars – Family Favourite
• Dragon Wagon Coaster (Family)
• Ride on Motor Bikes (Children)
• Convoy Trucks (Children)
• Super Planes (Family)
• Elephant Train Ride (Family)
• Santa Fe Train (Children)
• Christmas Inflatable Jumping Castle Zone (Children)
• Ice Wonderland obstacle course (Children)
• Candy Land Bouncy Castles (Children)
• Ride on Reindeers (Children)
TRADITIONAL FAMILY CHRISTMAS LAND
• Christmas Story Telling with Mrs Christmas
• Write a Personal Letter to Santa & Mail It
• Santa’s Giant Red Sleigh Photo Prop.
• Magic Reindeer Food Stables
• Little Artist Christmas Play
• Ride on Reindeer Coral with Rudolf & Friends
• Christmas Inflatable Jumping Castle Zone
• Amusement Rides
• National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant Floats
• Santa’s Wonderland Giant Christmas Tree
• Unlimited Ice Skating (Giant 30m x 15m Rink)
• Giant Inflatable Snow Dome Selfie Station
• Ice Wonderland’s obstacle course
• Ice Maiden Winter Wonderland Family Photo Stop
• Giant Ice Lights Christmas Tree
• Light-up Walk through Christmas Baubles
• Polar Bears, Penguins & Arctic Foxes
• Candyland Inflatable Jumping Castles
• Personalize a Christmas BAUBLE Stop
• Candyland’s Giant CANDYLAND tree
• Candy Cane and Gingerbread Men Selfie Stop
• Free Take Home Candy Cane
• Amusement Rides
• Main stage entertainment
• Candyland’s sweet treats to eat (not a free inclusion)
THE CHRISTMAS ACTIVITY TRAIL
• STOP 01: Santa’s Sleigh with FREE Christmas Selfie Props
• STOP 02: Write a Letter to Santa and post in Santa’s Mail Box
• STOP 03: Little Artist Christmas Play (Free Colouring Sheets & Crayons)
• STOP 04: Bauble Zone with FREE personalised Christmas Bauble
• STOP 05: Relf the Elf—ELF YOUR SELF Selfie Station
• STOP 06: Magic Reindeer Food Stables with Free Reindeer Food
• STOP 07: Christmas Story Telling with Mrs Christmas and Free Christmas card
• STOP 08: Candy Cane & Gingerbread Man Family Selfie Zone collect a FREE candy cane
• STOP 09: NEW ACTIVITY- To be announced soon.
• STOP 10: Ice Wonderland Snow Queen Family Selfie Zone
ALL NEW LIVE ENTERTAINMENT STAGE SHOWS
This year we have a brand-new entertainment line up! Featuring all your favourite Christmas carols and favourite characters! Kids will be invited to interact and immerse themselves with the characters and performers like never before and guaranteed to be as educational as it is entertaining! Our loveable Christmas characters will help kids navigate themselves in Santa’s Wonderland famous Activity Trail, we’ve set some brand-new challenges to make it even more fun for everyone! Help Rudolf feed his reindeer friends, create a winter wonderland, join the selfie competition, socially distanced dancing and much much more!
Plus, you will meet your favourite Christmas characters including:
• Frosty the Snowman
• Chrissy the Christmas Fairy
• Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
• Santa’s Elves
• The North Pole Christmas Penguin
and of course…SANTA CLAUS!