The Semaphore playground is right in the middle of the Semaphore Foreshore Reserve and bordered by The Semaphore Waterslide, The Fort Glanville Train Rides, The Semaphore Carousel, bustling Semaphore Road and of course the beach and jetty.
The playground is undercover and fully fenced with lots of climbing equipment, a flying fox, slides and tunnels.
What we liked about this playground
- The location which is sensational on a sunny day in summer or winter. There’s lots of other things to see and do in this area so makes a great park to visit for the whole day.
- It’s shady and fully fenced
- Really clean
- Kiosk right there for coffee, food, icecreams and more
- Skate park
- BBQ facilities
- Fantastic beach path perfect for a stroll, bike ride, scootering. A great spot to learn how to ride a bike as you don’t need to worry about cars.
- Public toilets close by
- Lots of parking available
- Nice big grassy area next door, great place for a birthday party.
Semaphore Foreshore Playground
Where: The Esplanade, Semaphore