One of three new playgrounds from Mitcham Council is now open at Ossie Goldsworthy Reserve in Blackwood
We’ll be getting there asap to check it out for ourselves but what we know so far is the park has a big adventure and nature play theme with
- undercover picnic area, benches and seating
- Timber parkour challenge including monkey bars and platform slide
- Tactile pole with fairy door
- Sandpit with water play log stump
- toddler swings
- climbing frames
- lots of places and spaces to explore and play in a natural surrounding.
As this park is a local level park there are no toilets or BBQ. Please note before you visit.
Thanks to Peter Semple Landscape Architect for the images below.
The two other local parks set for new playgrounds are
Barrans Reserve – Lower Mitcham
Avenue Reserve – Cumberland Park
and well bring you an update on those as we can.
Ossie Goldsworthy Reserve
Where: Trevor Terrace, Blackwood