EcoCaddy are a fleet of pedal-assisted electric trikes you’ve more than likely seen zipping around the streets and you might have even jumped on for a free ride through the city. But did you know they also run excellent 90 minute city tours and that from now until the end of Adelaide Fringe 2022 you can get 15% off when you use the code “kids15”
We’ve been on a few tours now and they’re all brilliant! The 90 minute tours will take you through Adelaide’s beautiful parks, playgrounds, gardens, street art and historic points around and their very knowledgeable guides have some great stories and fun facts to share about our brilliant city.
Did you know Alice in Wonderland can be found in Rymill Park?
Did you know there is a golden bee at the top of beehive corner?
Do you know where the purple pipes in the Parklands go?
I’ve EcoCaddy-ed with my kids and also with a group of friends and on all occasions the review is the same….. “THAT WAS GREAT!” It really is a lot of fun to zip around the city on one of these. They’re comfortable, safe and environmentally friendly! Take a ride with the kids to learn about some of Adelaide’s history or book a tour next time you have interstate guests to help them get their bearings. Gift vouchers are available and it makes a FANTASTIC birthday/Christmas gift idea.
What you need to know
- There are a few different city tour options available all 90 minutes in length.
- It’s $150 for one EcoCaddy which will fit 2 adults OR 1 Adult + 2 children (under the age of 8)
- Kids must be over the age of 4
- Tour start at Victoria Square, or you can arrange a specific city pick up/drop off point
- They also offer other tours including a wine tour of the city and a coffee tour! (I need to do both of these asap!)
To find out more about EcoCaddy and to book online visit